- Owner: Palestinian Red Crescent Society
- Location: Gaza
- Duration: 2011-2012
- Type of Services:
Reconstruction and the redevelopment of Al-Quds hospital including an overall assessment and a precise evaluation of the repair work of the (Technical Unit) part under the Cultural Center of the PRCS building.
Tasks of Consultant:
- Surveying the physical damages and confirming the viability of the building,
- Appraise the physical work to be done to restore the functionality of the technical unit, including utilities (water, energy, drainage, etc.),
- Defining the preliminary programming, including bill of quantities and work schedule,
- Appraising the rehabilitation costs of the technical unit,
- Proposing a tender document for the civil work and a list of companies which are capable to carry out the construction site;
- Propose an implementation and financing mechanism (tendering process, financing, supervision…) for the total rehabilitation works,
- Providing information regarding the conditions of supply of the materials needed to implement the works,
- Preparing the final report.