- Owner: United Nation Development Program (UNDP)
- Location: Beit Hanoun Area
- Duration: 2011-2011
- Type of Services:
The objective of this assignment is to provide consultancy services to review modify the existing design and present full detail design packages and complete set of tendering documents of Emergency Water Supply Project in Beit Hanoun Area in Gaza Strip.
Tasks Conducted by EMCC
Carry out the full design and tender documents for:
- Review of the Hydraulic Model of Beit Hanoun Locality
- Two Ground Storage Tank ST-25 at the Western Zone (Volume: 4000 m3), and Khadeja Storage Tank at the Eastern Zone (Volume: 3000 m3).
- Two Booster Stations (one for each Storage Tank).
- 10 Km of water network (Collection and Distribution Systems) which includes the design of new main pipes and replacement of pipes and installation of valves.
- Rehabilitation and Reconfiguration of seven Water Wells in Beit Hanoun Area.
- Demolition, removal, and leveling works of the demolished old Storage Tanks and the new proposed site
- Electricity connection for the new proposed site.