- Owner: Innovation Création & Architecture (Grenoble, France)
- Location: Gaza Strip
- Duration: 2020-2021
- Type of Services:
✓ Definition of Scope of Work, after EQA’s preliminary consultation and requirement
✓ Realization of ESIA + delivery of ESIA file /report, including :
– Project Description and Alternatives including the review of project documents and details
– Review of Regulatory Standards
– Baseline Environment (including in-site and off-site components)
– Environmental and Social Assessment
– Technical and environmental assessment of solar energy component
– Development of the ESMP (Environment & Social Management Plan)
– Monitoring Plan and Institutional SetUp
✓ The necessary consultation with the EQA in Gaza, or in Ramallah, as much as needed.
✓ Consultation with project stakeholders: Client (PUI), MoTA (Site Owner), AFD (Study Funder).
✓ Participation in follow-up meetings or technical study committee meetings in the presence of the client, if needs be.
✓ Regular reporting of mission progress to INCA
✓ Working meetings with INCA and members of the INCA Consortium