- Owner: The Service Group, (TSG), USA and Palestine Industrial Estate and Free Zone Authority (PIEFZA)
- Location: Rafah Industrial Estate
- Duration: 2000 -2000
- Type of Services:
Study Elements :
- Environmental Scoping Session and statement – that include :
- A determination of the scope and significance of the issues to be analyzed in the EA.
- Identification of the issues that are not significant.
- A description of the timing of the preparation of the environmental analysis.
- A description of how the analysis will be conducted and the technical disciplines that will be applied in the analysis.
- Environmental Impact Assessment
The EIA is based on the scoping statement and addresses :
- Alternatives, including the proposed industrial estate.
- Description of the environment affected by the different alternatives, Data and analysis in the EA is commensurate with the impact.
- Environmental consequences that include potential environmental impacts of the alternatives.
- Mitigating Measures
The following are included in this study :
- Description of the project
- Analysis of alternatives to the project.
- Description of the Environmental (Land use are, biophysical and Resources components, economic and social components, cultural, heritage components and health component).
- Determination of Environmental Impacts and Mitigation Measures
- Environmental monitoring and management plan.